CAFCO® SprayFilm® WB 3 Intumescent Fire Resistive Material (IFRM) is a world leading water-based, intumescent coating designed for the fire protection of interior structural steel.
SprayFilm WB 3 introduced new levels of coverage and competitive thickness requirements in the industry. The technological improvements introduced by SprayFilm WB 3 also allowed for easier application and a more environmentally friendly product.
CAFCO SprayFilm WB 3 provides architects the ability to design using steel that can be decorative and aesthetically pleasing. It can be top coated to match its surroundings and allows steel to be left exposed to view while providing the required fire resistance rating.
Available in trowel grade, CAFCO SprayFilm WB 3 TG can be used for hard to reach areas or for repair applications.
- Water-Based Intumescent coating with low VOC’s.
- The only UL-Classified Intumescent Coating with a Protected Floor Assembly rating.
- Provides up to 2-hour fire resistance ratings in accordance with BS476: Parts 20 & 21, and 4-hours in accordance with ANSI/ UL 263, ASTM E119, CAN /ULC-S101.
- Contains no solvents or harmful compounds.
- Superior performance proven by wide range of testing.
- Durable, smooth architectural finish.
- Quick, easy application and clean up.
- Can be finished with a wide variety of topcoat types and colors.